- Information Governance
- Band 6
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Stanmore, Middlesex
- £34,961 - £42,010 per annum inc.
- 23/02/2020 23:59
The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust is the largest orthopaedic hospital in the UK and a global leader in our field. We provide a dynamic working environment where we support frontline staff to implement improvements so that we can realise our vision of being a world leading neuro musculoskeletal hospital providing the best patient care and staff experience in the NHS, delivering world leading research, and offering a strong foundation of education, training and career progression. Our dedicated staff come from diverse backgrounds, and our patients benefit from the wide range of experience they bring to the Trust. The RNOH brings unrivalled expertise together in one place allowing us to deliver some of the world’s most complex and innovative care to our patients
- Rated Good by the CQC
- Two sites, one in central London and one in Stanmore - which has recently opened The Stanmore Building, a new, state-of-the-art inpatient facility
- Our Research and Innovation Centre works closely with our main academic partner, University College London
- Recognised as a centre of excellence, leading on national initiatives, such as the Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT) Programme
- Further major redevelopment underway across the Stanmore site – improving and modernising our facilities to maintain our position as the UK’s leading centre for orthopaedic medicine
- In the NHS staff survey, over 90% of our staff were satisfied with the quality of care they are able to give to patients - the best result of any NHS Trust in the country
- Our staff also indicated that they had the best experience of appraisals as compared to all other NHS Trusts.
This is a great time to join us and play a critical role in the next stage of RNOH’s journey to achieving an outstanding CQC rating.
Our aim is to remain a world-leading orthopaedic hospital with the best patient care and staff experience in the NHS. To do this, we have four core values that underpin everything that we do. We use our values to help ensure that we are always focused on the things that our staff and patients believe are most important:
- Patients first, always
- Excellence, in all we do
- Trust, honesty and respect, for each other
- Equality, for all
Our annual staff survey results have been improving year on year, with our staff telling us that their experience of working at the Trust is getting better and better. They also indicate that our staff feel very loyal to the RNOH and committed to its role in providing the very best care to our complex patient group. We hope that we can welcome you to our growing team soon.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy Information Governance team within the Corporate Affairs & Governance Department at the world famous Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust. If you are excited by challenging environment and work well within a team and are committed to providing excellent service, we are keen to hear from you.
The Information Governance Support Lead will have and highly specialist knowledge and skills to establish and maintain General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) required of the Data Protection Officer (DPO). The post will report to the Data Protection Officer and Information Governance Manager.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a similar role, ideally within the NHS healthcare or private sector that provides patient services to NHS patients.
Please also ensure that you read the job description and person specification and that your application reflects this, as only those candidates who clearly demonstrate meeting the criteria will be shortlisted.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Mr Deepak Jagpal, Data Protection Officer and Information Governance Manager on 0208 909 5824